A reference and practice book in vocabulary and grammar
Level A2-B1 and beyond
Fusion offers an integrated approach to learning vocabulary and grammar. The units focus on the recognition, acquisition and reinforcement of vocabulary while linking the language introduced in each topic area to related areas of grammar.
The organisation and selection of topics is based on the 14 Specific Notions of the Common European Framework of Reference.
Fusion can be used in the classroom as a self-contained vocabulary development and grammar revision course, as a supplement to a main course book, as a source of revision and practice material, or for self-study.
• 60 units divided in A2 and B1 sections
• theory pages presenting the vocabulary and grammar with colour illustrations, examples in context and concise explanations
• wide variety of exercises focusing on all four skills, which practise the vocabulary in context
• Supplementary KET-, PET- and FCE-style reading and listening exercises
• audio CD/CD-ROM, which as well as the recordings of the listening exercises in the book, also offers the definition and pronunciation of each word presented in the volume. Users can also record and listen back to their own voice to improve their pronunciation skills
• Separate answer key with additional tests